Webinar "CISG and Other Uniform Law Tools for Contractual Risk Mitigation" (27 August 2020)
The United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL) and the Saudi Centre for Commercial Arbitration (SCCA) are co-organizing a
CISG and Other Uniform Law Tools for Contractual Risk Mitigation
on Thursday, 27 August 2020, at 3:00 p.m. Ryadh time/2:00 p.m. Vienna time
The following speakers will participate:
- Dr. Hamed Merah (CEO, SCCA)
- Mr. José Angelo Estrella Faria (Principal Legal Officer and Head, Legislative Branch, International Trade Law Division, Office of Legal Affairs, United Nations)
- Prof. Ulrich G. Schroeter (Professor of Private Law, University of Basel): "Force Majeure, Hardship and Frustration"
- Prof. Franco Ferrari (Professor of Law, New York University School of Law): "UNIDROIT Principles"
- Mr. Patrick Murphy (Partner, Clyde & Co.): "Risk Mitigation in Supply Chain Contracts"
- Ms. Giovanna Micheli (Arbitration Global FZ-LLC)
Further information, including the Attendance Link, can be found in the